Students undertaking one of the many subjects offered by the Wadalba Community School TAS faculty will not only gain access to a wealth of educational and industry experience from the TAS staff, but also to a wide variety of industry standard resources.
Some of the fabulous infrastructure and resources we have available include:
- 2 x fully equipped wood work shops, containing a large array of cabinet making tools and machinery
- 3 x fully equipped kitchens, including a commercial kitchen and cafe
- A proffesional recording studio, including a 32 track digital mixing console and wide variety of associated peripherals
- An undercover construction work area, equipped with all necessary carpentary and construction tools and machinery
- 8 x computer labs, including the TAS CAD design and planning room. This room is equipped with a full class set of high spec PCs and industry standard CAD and multimedia software
- 2 x textiles rooms, which include class sets of high quality Bernina sewing machines
- An electronics room, containing a variety of electronic and computer repair and testing equipment
- An industry standard PA system, including LS9 32 track mixing desk, large front of house system and comprehensive foldback system
The images below are of the new commercial kitchen and were taken and edited by the 2012 year 12multimedia class. Thanks to Matthew Gauci and Rebecca Wrightson for these contributions.