Our Award System
Our Award System recognises such things as class work, behaviour, good deeds and participation in school activities and events. Students receive their awards each week at assembly. Awards can be accumulated over the student's schooling at Wadalba Community School.
- 5 Commendations / Community Spirit Awards or a combination of both = Bronze Award
- 3 Bronze Awards = Silver Award
- 3 Silver Awards + involvement in an extra-curricular activity at school + participation in a community event = Gold Award
- 3 Values Awards = Large Values Award
- Home Reading Awards- 25, 50, 75, 100, 150 Nights Home Reading
Students need to give their awards to the Primary Deputy. Awards are presented at assembly each week. Gold awards are presented at the Presentation Assembly at the end of the year.
These are awards used by teachers and staff to recognise students in their efforts in meeting school expectations. These awards are essentially raffle tickets that enable students to win a prize in the schools weekly draw.