P&C, Uniform Shop, Parent Portal
Wadalba Community School P&C would like to welcome all parents and their children to Wadalba Community School.
The P&C meet once per term, Wednesday's from 6:00pm to approximately 8:30pm. Please come along to our next meeting to find out what we are doing to support your children over tea/coffee and a biscuit. You will be made most welcome!
The WCS P&C run both the school canteen and uniform shop. All profits support the school in improving educational outcomes for our students.
Wadalba Community School P&C Association plays a vital role in:
- Facilitating cooperation between the students, teachers and community;
- Providing facilities and equipment for the school;
- Encouraging parent participation in curriculum and other educational issues;
- Sharing information to benefit the school community;
- Advocating for local educational improvements; and
- Promoting Public Education.
Why should I join the P&C?
Recent research has shown that the vital ingredient for students' engagement and learning is parental participation. Schooling is a complex process and student disengagement from learning is happening as early as primary school at increasing rates. Children need help and support from their parents to succeed at school. Parents are encouraged to become involved in identifying and advocating for educational improvements through participation in their local P&C.
Student Representation Application
Please see attached form Student Representation Form (pdf 836 KB)